Currently I’m working on web and desktop development. Interested in anything about php, apache, java, c++, actionscript, flex – and other technologies. I enjoy working on linux, windows and other mobile platforms. In this blog I just want to share anything I’m learning & ofcourse- want to learn more from anybody.
Projects I am involved with
- Core Developer of PROGmaatic Developer Network
- Developer of f9.muktosource.com – Onine Code Compile & Execute Site
- Developer of HostCode – the online code blog
- Browser plugin for automatic Bangla typing (Firefox, Chrome)
- A Free BackUp service for Bangla Blogs – as Developer
- LanWall – OpenSource community service for LAN users – as Developer
- Mobile Site Creator – a wap site generator project (on progress) as Developer along with Enzam
- An image uploader userscript for somewhereinblog.net – tiny project
- Desktop Guestbook – the free guestbook runs in Adobe AIR (alpha version)
- ShareInfo – project on progress
Sites Developed by Me
- Development of site progmaatic.com as Webmaster
- Developer of http://www.mobilewaqt.com, http://www.muktosource.com & some others
- Development of site cse07.org as Webmaster
- Development of site buet07.org as Webmaster
My New blog
Now, I’m blogging here at my own domain – blog.muktosource.com 🙂
I enjoy translating sites to my native language Bangla. Some small contribution towards Bangla, the International mother language, are listed below.
- Translated addtoany – The share/save button into Bangla
- Translated File Thingie – The free PHP file manager into Bangla
- Developed the site for Rokeya Phonetic Keyboard – a new & improved key-board layout for typing Bangla
- Currently, I’m busy translating Drupal into Bangla.
These novice tools were developed in a non-professional way, during my school days. Please don’t use any of these novice apps as they may contain bugs and security holes.
- AntiHacker Password Saver – safely store your passwords (developed along with Enzam Hossain)
- cGPA Calculator (Demo) – VB app to calculate your CGPA
- PokerBank – app developed in VB: Play poker without money! (This app keeps record instead of real betting)
- Virtual Spade Manager – (VisualBasic) like PokerBank